- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) white onion, sliced
- 2 (3 g) cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound (450 g) sirloin beef, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (5 oz or 150 g) frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 medium (2 oz or 60 g) carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 (3 g) red hot pepper, thinly sliced diagonally
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2In a large skillet or wok, heat olive oil over moderate flame. Sauté onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until aromatic.
- 3Add the beef strips and cook for 5 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently.
- 4Add the carrot, green peas, and hot pepper. Cook further 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer beef into a baking dish that can fit inside your Air Fryer basket.
- 5Cook in the Air Fryer for 10 minutes.
- 6Serve immediately and enjoy.