- 1/2 cup (3.5 oz or 85 g) onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1 lb. (450 g) lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup (15 g) fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. (1 g) ground coriander seeds
- 1/4 tsp. (0.5 g) ground fennel seeds
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup (1.8 oz or 50 g) breadcrumbs
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients together. Mix well.
- 2Take about 2 tablespoons of beef mixture and form into small balls.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 330 F (165 C).
- 4Place meatballs in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with parsley.