- 1 pound (450 g) fresh scallops
- 3 tablespoons (1.8 oz or 45 g) butter
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 2Clean the scallops and remove from shell. Place in a medium bowl.
- 3Add butter, lemon juice, paprika, and garlic powder. Mix to coat the scallops well.
- 4Transfer into a baking dish that can fit into the Air Fryer basket. Cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- 5Serve and enjoy.