- 1 lb. (450 ml) salmon belly
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon (1 g) chopped fresh dill weed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, garlic powder, and dill in a small bowl.
- 2Place salmon belly in a shallow non-reactive baking dish that can fit inside your Air Fryer basket. Drizzle with olive oil mixture, making sure to coat all side. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Cook the salmon fillets for 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning halfway through cooking time.
- 5Transfer into a serving platter.
- 6Serve and enjoy.