- 6 (7 oz or 200 g) sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 g) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1-1/2 teaspoon (3 g) sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) black pepper
- 1Take your sweet potatoes and slice them into 1/4 inch by 3 inch strips. Soak the sweet potatoes in water for at least 30 minutes. Drain thoroughly and pat dry with paper towel.
- 2Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 3Combine the olive oil, basil, paprika, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the sliced sweet potatoes. Toss to coat well.
- 4Transfer the sweet potatoes to the cooking basket and cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Garnish with basil leaves.
- 6Serve and enjoy.