- 1/2 cup (60 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) sea salt
- 1 (2 oz. or 60 g) whole egg
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) water
- 2 medium (400 g) ripe avocado, stoned, peeled and cut into 8 slices
- 1/2 cup (50 g) breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil spray
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Combine the flour, paprika, garlic powder, and salt in a shallow bowl.
- 3In another shallow bowl, whisk together egg and water.
- 4Put breadcrumbs in the third shallow bowl.
- 5Dredge avocado slices with flour mixture, shaking off excess. Dip into egg and shake to remove excess. Roll into breadcrumbs until all sides are covered. Repeat with the remaining slices.
- 6Spray avocado slices with oil and arrange in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook in batches if needed, do not overcrowd.
- 7Air fry for 5 minutes. Turn avocado slices and cook for another 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish.
- 8Serve and enjoy.