- 2 cups (8 oz or 250 g) flour
- 2 teaspoons (8 g) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) salt
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 55 g) sugar
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) butter
- 1 cup (8 oz or 250 g) mashed potatoes
- 1 medium (2 oz or 60 g) carrot, grated
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup (3 fl oz or 85 ml) cold water
- 1/3 cup (3 fl oz or 85 ml) milk + 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 ml) for brushing
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Add in the butter. Mix until the crumbly. Stir in the mashed potatoes and grated carrot.
- 3Make a well in the center of flour mixture and pour in the wet ingredients (egg, water, and milk).
- 4Stir some more until it becomes a loose dough.
- 5Put the dough on a floured surface and knead about 8 times. Pat the dough into a thickness of 3/4 inch.
- 6Cut the dough to make 20 biscuits using a biscuit cutter and arrange some of it in a single layer into your Air Fryer basket. Brush the tops of the biscuits with some milk. Cook in batches, do not overcrowd.
- 7Cook in the Air Fryer for 15 minutes or until the bottoms of the biscuits are golden brown.