- 3/4 cup (4 oz or 125 g) yellow onion, chopped
- 3 (3 g) cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. (450 g) ground turkey breast
- 3 tablespoons (10 g) fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander seeds
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) breadcrumbs
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil spray
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until blended well.
- 2Take about 3-4 tablespoons of turkey mixture to form 6 patties. Spray with oil.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 4Place the patties in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 12-15 minutes. Remove the basket from the machine. Turn the patties to cook the other side for another 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Transfer to a serving dish and serve with some veggies on the side.