- 6 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) melted butter
- 1/2 cup (2.85 g or 80 g) onion, chopped
- 1 (3 g) clove garlic, minced
- 6 ounces (180 g) canned tuna, chunks
- 2 cups (9.3 oz or 260 g) broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh dill weed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 ounces (120 g) cheddar, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 380 F (190 C).
- 2In a mixing bowl, whisk 6 eggs together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Heat butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Stir-fry onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Add the tuna, broccoli, dill, and parsley; cook for another 3 minutes.
- 4Transfer mixture in a baking dish that can fit inside your air fryer cooking basket, pour the beaten egg mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 5Cook in the air fryer for about 10-15 minutes.
- 6Serve and enjoy.