- 3 lbs. (1.3 kg) chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- dipping sauce (optional)
- 1Place the chicken wings in a large mixing bowl. Add the oil, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- 2Transfer wings in the air fryer basket. Do not overcrowd. Just cook in batches if needed.
- 3Cook in the air fryer for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through, set to 360 F (180 C). Shake the basket halfway through cooking time. Cool slightly.
- 4Serve with dipping sauce if desired.