- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) salmon fillets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) fresh fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons (1.8 oz or 45 g) butter
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) honey
- 1 (3 g) clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) fresh thyme, minced
- 1Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste, and place into a non-reactive, shallow baking dish.
- 2Combine the lemon juice, butter, honey, garlic, and thyme in a small bowl. Then, pour over salmon fillets coating all sides well. Cover, and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Remove salmon from marinade, and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade. Cook on the air fryer until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- 5Serve and enjoy.