- 4 (12.5 oz or 350 g) chicken leg quarter
- 3 tablespoons (6 g) hot paprika
- 2 tablespoons (4 g) hot chili powder
- 3/4 cup (6 fl oz or 185 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 3 (3 g) cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons (6 g) fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoons (2.5 g) kosher salt
- 1Mix together paprika, chili powder, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, and salt in a non-reactive bowl.
- 2Add the leg quarters and turn to coat all sides. Allow to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- 3Preheat you air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Place the marinated leg quarters in the air fryer basket.
- 5Cook in the air fryer for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 6Serve and enjoy.