- 2 cups (11 oz or 300 g) fresh cherries
- 1/2 cup (4 oz or 125 ml) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon (0.7 fl oz or 20 ml) honey
- 2 cups (3.5 oz or 100 g) granola cereal mix
- 1/2 stick (2 oz or 60 g) butter, cut into small cubes
- low-fat vanilla yogurt, to serve
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 355 F (180 C).
- 2Combine the cherries, orange juice, and honey in a medium bowl. Then, spread it in the bottom of a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Top with granola and scatter the butter on top.
- 3Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Serve and enjoy.