- 1 ½ pounds (700 g) cod fillets
- 3.5 oz (100 g) sliced white bread, crust removed
- 3/4 cup (3 oz or 85 g) of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (15 g) fresh parsley
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1 (3 g) clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) all purpose flour
- cooking oil spray
- 1With a knife, finely chop the cod fillets and process the bread in a food processor.
- 2Combine them in a bowl, then add the parmesan cheese, the chopped thyme and parsley, and the garlic.
- 3Then, add the eggs, salt and pepper to taste. Stir well.
- 4Roll the resulting mixture into small balls and coat with flour.
- 5Place the small fish balls in the air fryer basket. Spray with oil.
- 6Cook at 360 (180 C) F for 20 minutes; shaking the basket halfway through cooking time to cook evenly.
- 7Transfer into a serving dish.
- 8Serve and enjoy.