- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) onion, chopped
- 1 medium (4 oz or 125 g) tomato, chopped
- 1/2 medium (2 oz or 60 g) red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium (2 oz or 60 g) yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 6 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup (15 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F.
- 2In a mixing bowl, whisk together the 6 eggs and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 3Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir-fry the garlic and onion for 3 minutes, then add the tomato and peppers. Cook for 3 minutes stirring often.
- 4Transfer vegetables into a small baking dish (enough to fit in the Air Fryer), pour the beaten eggs.
- 5Place baking dish in the Air Fryer cooking basket and cook for about 10 minutes.
- 6Serve and enjoy.