- For the Pears:
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) butter, melted
- 2 (6 oz or 180 g) pears, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon (0.7 fl oz or 20 ml) pure honey
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground cinnamon
- For the Stuffing:
- 1/2 cup (3.5 oz or 110 g) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 ounces (60 g) Medjool dates, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) finely chopped fresh mint
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (160 C).
- 2Use a spoon to remove the core from the pears, to create a hollow for the stuffing.
- 3Brush the cut side of the pears with butter.
- 4Place the pears cut sides up on the Ai Fryer basket and cook for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- 5Meanwhile, mix all the stuffing ingredients in a small bowl until combined well; set aside.
- 6Remove pears from the oven; spoon the stuffing evenly into the hollow portion of the pears.
- 7Cook for another 5-7 minutes in the Air Fryer.
- 8Place on a serving dish, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- 9Serve right away.