- 1 (1.3 kg or 3 lbs.) whole chicken
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (1.5 fl oz or 45 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (15 g) cilantro
- 2 stalks lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1Combine the oil, lemon juice, and cilantro in a large non-reactive bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Add the whole chicken, rub allover with vinaigrette mixture to coat all sides. Let stand for at least 2 hours. Stuff chicken with lemon grass. Transfer to the Air Fryer basket. Preheat your Air Fryer to 340 F (170 C).
- 2Cook the chicken for 45 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- 3Serve and enjoy.