- 8 (15 g) Jalapenos
- olive oil spray
- For the Breading:
- 1 cup (4.5 oz or 125 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 (2 oz. or 60 g) whole eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (3.5 oz or 100 g) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 g) kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1Wash the jalapenos under running water. Dry them with paper towels.
- 2In a mixing bowl, place flour then season with salt and pepper.
- 3Place beaten eggs and breadcrumbs in separate bowls.
- 4Coat the jalapenos in seasoned flour, and then beaten eggs, and lastly in breadcrumbs.
- 5Preheat your Air Fryer to 390 F (195 C).
- 6Arrange breaded jalapenos in the cooking basket such that it is not too overcrowded. Spray with oil.
- 7Cook for 7-10 minutes or until breadcrumbs turns golden brown.
- 8Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy.