- 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) fresh scallops on the half shell
- 1/2 cup (4 oz or 125 g) butter, softened
- 4 (3 g) cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. (1.5 g) kosher salt
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) Colby jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (15 g) parsley, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 (3 oz or 85 g) lemons, cut into wedges
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer at 350 F (175 C).
- 2Combine the butter, minced garlic, and salt in a mixing bowl; mix thoroughly.
- 3Top each scallop with some butter-garlic mixture, Colby jack, parmesan, thyme, and parsley.
- 4Place in a single layer in your Air Fryer basket, do not stack just cook in batches if needed. Turn on the Air Fryer and set time to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and light brown.
- 5Serve immediately with some lemon wedges and hot sauce if desired.