- 4 (7 oz or 200 g) potatoes, cleaned and peeled
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) onion, chopped
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) milk
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons (0.7 oz or 20 g) all-purpose flour
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Shred the peeled potatoes and then transfer into a bowl filled with cold water to wash off excess starch.
- 2Drain the potatoes and then use paper towels to dry.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine the egg, milk, butter, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and lastly the flour. Stir well. Add in shredded potatoes.
- 4Preheat Air Fryer to 390 F (195 C).
- 5Pull out the Air Fryer cooking basket and then place ¼ cup of the potato pancake batter in the cooking basket.
- 6Cook for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Serve and enjoy.