- 1/2 (15.25 oz. or 420 g) can sliced pears, drained
- 1/2 (15.25 oz. or 420 g) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1/2 (21 oz. or 560 g) can apple pie filling
- 1/2 box (8 oz or 250 g) yellow cake mix
- 1/2 stick (2 oz or 60 g) butter, cut into tiny cubes
- whipped cream, to serve
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Combine the fruits and spread it in the bottom of a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Sprinkle with cake mix, and scatter the butter on top.
- 3Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Serve warm with whipped cream.