- 12 (5 oz or 150 g) chicken drumsticks
- 4 ounces (125 g) sour cream
- 2 ounces (60 ml) red pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) paprika
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1Place chicken in a shallow bowl.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, red pepper sauce, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder. Pour and massage marinade all over drumsticks. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 3Place the marinated chicken in a baking dish that can fit inside your Air Fryer.
- 4Set your Air Fryer to 350 F (175 C). Cook chicken for 40 to 45 minutes or until cooked through. Cool slightly before cutting.
- 5Serve and enjoy.