- 2 cups (11 oz or 300 g) peaches, stoned and sliced
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (0.7 fl oz or 20 ml) honey
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) yellow cake mix
- 1/2 stick (2 oz or 60 g) butter, cut into small cubes
- 2 teaspoons (4 g) ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Combine the peach slices, lemon juice, and honey in a medium bowl. Then, spread it in the bottom of a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Top with yellow cake mix and scatter the butter on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 3Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Serve and enjoy.