- 1/2 cup (125 g) low-fat yogurt
- 1 (2 oz. or 60 g) whole egg
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) hot sauce
- 1 cup (100 g) panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon (6 g) paprika
- 1 tablespoon (6 g) cayenne pepper
- 1 lb. (450 g) skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, egg, and hot sauce.
- 2Mix together panko bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a shallow bowl or baking dish.
- 3Dip each chicken strips into prepared yogurt mixture. Then, roll in bread crumb mixture.
- 4Preheat your airfryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 5Arrange breaded chicken strips in a single layer in your air fryer basket. Cook for 10 minutes per side or until cooked through and browned.