- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (1.4 fl oz or 40 ml) honey
- 3 (3 g) cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried sage
- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) sirloin steaks
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Get a resealable bag and put the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, thyme, and sage. Add some salt and pepper to taste. Zip the bag and shake a bit.
- 2Next, add the steaks and massage making sure to coat all sides with marinade. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- 3Set your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Transfer the marinated steaks into a baking dish that can fit inside your Air Fryer basket.
- 5Cook the steaks in the Air Fryer for 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
- 6Serve and enjoy.