- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz or 185 g) all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon (4 g) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cinnamon powder
- 1 cup (7.8 oz or 220 g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (4 fl oz or 125 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) skim milk
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz or 180 g) carrots, grated
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- 1Preheat Air Fryer to 320 F (160 C).
- 2In a mixing bowl, place all-purpose flour and the other dry ingredients.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine eggs and the other wet ingredients.
- 4Make a well in the bowl with flour mixture and pour the wet ingredients. Slowly, mix until combined well.
- 5Fold in the carrots. Transfer mixture to a baking dish that can fit into the Air Fryer cooking basket. Cook for 30-35 minutes. Let cool before slicing.
- 6Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 7Serve and enjoy.