- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) russet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander
- salt and ground black pepper
- sour cream, to serve
- 1Fill a large mixing bowl with cold water and shred your potatoes into it. Give it some stir to clean the potato shreds. Drain and then cover with more fresh water. Continue stirring to remove the excess starch. Drain again and dry the potatoes with paper towels.
- 2Place your shredded potatoes in a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Drizzle with butter, then sprinkle with paprika and coriander. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat evenly.
- 3Set your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C) and then cook for 25 minutes or until they browned.
- 4Serve potato fritters with a dollop of sour cream on top.