- 1 ½ pounds (675 g) potatoes
- 1 medium (7 oz or 200 g) zucchini
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 (3.5 oz or 100 g) white onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) black pepper, divided
- 3 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1 medium (4 oz or 125 g) red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1Grate the potatoes and the zucchini.
- 2Heat half of the oil in a big pan over low heat. Add the onions and cook them for 5 minutes, covered. Stir occasionally.
- 3Add the potatoes and stir while cooking for about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove it from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- 4In a different bowl, whisk the eggs and season with some salt and pepper.
- 5Mix the eggs, bell pepper, potatoes, and zucchini together.
- 6Pour the egg-veggie mixture in a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Preheat your Air Fryer to 350 F (175 C).
- 7Cook for 30-40 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella on the last 15 minutes of cooking time. Allow to cool slightly.
- 8Serve and enjoy.