- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) salt
- 1/4 (0.5 g) teaspoon pepper
- 6 (7 oz or 200 g) potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup (1 oz or 30 g) chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- 2Add the potatoes, scallions, and oil. Mix until blended well. Place in the fridge for at least an hour.
- 3Preheat your air fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 4Line your Air Fryer basket with baking paper.
- 5Scoop potato mixture into baking paper to make 8 round pancakes. Arrange in a single layer. Do not overcrowd. Cook in batches if needed
- 6Air fry for 5 minutes or until pancakes are set and golden. Remove the basket and flip the pancakes to cook the other side for 5 minutes more or unti golden brown and cooked through.
- 7Transfer to a serving dish. Serve with Sour cream if desired.
- 8Serve and enjoy.