- 1 lb. (450 g) asparagus, trimmed
- 2 (7 oz or 200 g) zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 (7 oz or 200 g) eggplant, peeled and diced
- 2 (4 oz or 125 g) yellow bell peppers, deseeded and cut into strips
- 16 (10 g) cherry tomatoes
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) leeks, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons (2 fl oz or 60 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried oregano
- 2 (3 g) cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1In a large non-reactive bowl, add the asparagus, zucchini, eggplant, bell peppers, tomatoes, and leeks. Drizzle with oil. Then, add the rosemary, sage, oregano, garlic, lemon juice, and zest. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours and preferably overnight.
- 2Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 3Transfer half of the marinated vegetables into the air fryer basket; cook for 20 minutes.
- 4Remove the basket and turn the vegetables; return and cook for another 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.