- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) butter
- 4 cups (17 oz or 480 g) cauliflower florets
- 1 cup (8 fl oz or 250 ml) low-fat milk
- 2/3 cup (4 oz or 120 g) cooked quinoa
- 2/3 cup (5 oz or 145 g) cottage cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup (1/2 oz or 15 g) parsley, chopped
- 4 oz. (120 g) mozzarella cheese, grated
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2In a saucepan, boil water. Add cauliflower florets and then cook for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, place cauliflower florets and then add butter, milk, quinoa, cottage cheese and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well together.
- 4Transfer mixture into a casserole dish that can fit into the size of the Air Fryer cooking basket, cook in batches if needed. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 5Place casserole dish in Air Fryer cooking basket.
- 6Cook for about 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through and cheese is melted.
- 7Serve and enjoy.