- 4 (8 oz or 250 g) corn on the cob, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) melted butter
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lime juice
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) Mexican cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) paprika
- 1Place the corn in the air fryer basket.
- 2Set the air fryer to 380 F (190 C). Cook for 20 minutes or until corn is tender.
- 3Transfer to a serving dish.
- 4Mix together butter and lime juice in a small bowl. Brush this mixture into the corn.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- 6Serve and enjoy.