- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) okra, ends trimmed and pods sliced
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) ground black pepper
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 2Combine okra, olive oil, garlic powder, sage, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Toss to coate well.
- 3Place in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- 4Cook in the air fryer for 7 minutes. Remove basket and give a shake. Cook for another 7 minutes.
- 5Serve and enjoy.