- 1 1/2 lb. (675 g) chicken drumstick
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons. (1 fl oz or 30 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, cilantro, onion powder, paprika, and coriander.
- 3In a shallow dish, place the chicken drumsticks. Drizzle with prepared vinaigrette. Turn chicken to coat well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- 4Place the marinated chicken drumsticks inside the Air Fryer cooking basket and cook for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Transfer chicken into a serving platter and enjoy.