- 6 (5 oz. or 150 g) cod fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- salt and freshly ground lemon pepper
- 1 cup (3.5 oz or 100 g) flour
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground coriander
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- olive oil spray
- 1Season cod fillet with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 2Place the flour in a shallow bowl. Then, add the paprika ad coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3In a separate small bowl, beat the egg.
- 4Dredge fillet with flour mixture; then, dip into the egg. Dredge again with flour.
- 5Arrange the fillets in the Air Fryer basket. Spray with oil. Do not overcrowd, cook in batches if needed.
- 6Set the temperature to 400 F (200 C) and cook in the Air Fryer for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- 7Transfer into a serving dish.
- 8Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.