- 12 fresh chicken wing drumettes
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) paprika
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup (80 ml) honey
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) sriracha sauce
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees F (190 C).
- 2Add the chicken wings in a medium bowl and season with salt, garlic powder, and paprika. Toss to coat well.
- 3Arrange the wings in the air fryer basket. Do not overcrowd, cook in batches if needed.
- 4Cook the wings for 25 minutes, shaking basket every 5 to 7 minutes. Let sit in the air fryer for 5 minutes more.
- 5Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in honey, rice wine vinegar, and sriracha sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- 6Transfer cooked chicken in a large bowl. Drizzle with honey-sriracha sauce. Toss to coat.
- 7Serve immediately.