- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup (5 oz or 150 g) canned tuna, flaked
- 1 cup (8 oz or 250 g) boiled sweet potatoes, mashed
- 1/3 cup (35 g) breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) fresh dill weed, chopped
- 1Combine the egg, sour cream, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Add the tuna flakes, breadcrumbs, and chopped dill; mix thoroughly.
- 2Cover the tuna misture and allow to set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- 3Divide mixture and shape to make small logs.
- 4Preheat your Air Fryer to 350 F (175 C). Once the air-fryer reaches the desired temperature, add some of the croquettes into the basket and cook for 10-12 minutes. Make sure to turn halfway through cooking time.
- 5Transfer crab cakes into a serving dish. Enjoy.