- 1 1/2 lb. (675 g) chicken drumstick
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) cayenne pepper
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, hot sauce, garlic, onion powder, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
- 2In a shallow dish, place the chicken drumsticks. Drizzle with prepared marinade. Turn chicken to coat well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 4Place the marinated chicken drumsticks inside the Air Fryer cooking basket and cook for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Transfer chicken into a serving platter and enjoy.