- 16 oz. (450 g) canned pink salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 (3 oz or 85 g) carrot, grated
- 1 medium (7 oz or 200 g) zucchini, grated
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup (2.7 oz or 75 g) breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 oz or 30 g) fresh chives, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil spray
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine salmon, carrot, zucchini, eggs, breadcrumbs, flour, cilantro, and chives. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- 2Take about ¼ cup of salmon-veggie mixture and place in the Air Fryer basket. Repeat for remaining mixture. Do not stack the patties. Spray with oil. Cook in batches in the Air Fryer that is set to 400 F (200 C) for about 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a serving dish.
- 3Serve salmon patties with coleslaw, if desired.