- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (1) chopped dill weed
- 1 pound (450 g) tuna belly
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, and dill in a small bowl.
- 2Place tuna belly in a shallow non-reactive baking dish that can fit inside the Air Fryer basket. Drizzle with olive oil mixture, making sure to coat all side. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Cook the tuna for 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning halfway through cooking time.
- 5Transfer the tuna into a serving platter.
- 6Serve and enjoy.