- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) fresh salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons (1.4 oz or 40 ml) honey
- 1 tablespoon (0.5 oz or 15 g) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) lemon pepper, ground
- 1Whisk together the honey mustard, butter, soy sauce, and grated ginger in a small bowl. Season with lemon pepper.
- 2Place salmon fillet in a baking dish that can fit in the Air Fryer basket. Drizzle with prepared honey-mustard mixture; turn the fillet to coat all sides. Cook for 15 minutes in the Air Fryer at 400 F (200 C), or until cooked through.
- 3Serve and enjoy.