- 3 1/2 cups (31 fl oz or 875 ml) vegetable stock
- 1 cup (6 oz or 170 g) instant polenta
- 3 tablespoons (1.8 oz or 45 g) butter
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon (7 g) fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (7 g) fresh sage, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- cooking oil spray
- 1In a large pot over medium heat bring the stock to the boil.
- 2Slowly, whisk in polenta. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes, or until it becomes thickened.
- 3Turn off the heat. Then, add the butter, parmesan, herbs, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- 4Transfer into a lightly greased 9” x 13” (23 x 33 cm) baking pan and spread to make 1/2-inch (1-cm) thick. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- 5Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 6Cut the prepared polenta into 1/2” x 4” (2 x 10 cm) stick and spray lightly with oil.
- 7Place on the air fryer cooking basket, and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until golden and crisp.
- 8Serve with dipping sauce.