- 1/4 cup (1.5 oz or 40 g) onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1 pound (450 g) lean ground turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 1/2 cup (1.7 oz or 50 g) breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (15 g) parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil spray
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine ingredients together. Mix well.
- 2Take about 2 tablespoons of beef mixture and form into small balls.
- 3Preheat Air Fryer to 390 F (195 C).
- 4Place meatballs in the Air Fryer cooking basket. Spray with oil and cook for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and more chopped parsley, if desired.
- 6Serve turkey meatballs as is or with your choice of sauce.