- 1 tablespoon (0.5 oz or 15 g) butter
- 1 tablespoon (0.5 fl oz or 15 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) garlic, minced
- 4 cups (21 oz or 600 g) button mushrooms, whole
- 1/4 cup (0.5 oz or 15 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2In a medium bowl, combine butter, olive oil, and garlic.
- 3Add button mushrooms and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Transfer into a baking dish that can fit inside your Air Fryer basket. Cook for 15 minutes.
- 5Serve and enjoy.