- 1 (12 oz or 340 g) package of frozen hash browns, thawed and mashed
- 1/3 cup (1.7 oz or 40 g) parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoons (0.5 g) freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) kosher salt
- olive oil spray
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients together. Mix well. Form into 6 large ovals like hash browns.
- 3Arrange hash browns into the Air Fryer basket and spray with oil.
- 4Cook the hash browns in the Air Fryer for 20-25 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- 5Serve and enjoy.