- 1 medium (7 oz or 200 g) zucchini, sliced into wedges
- 1 medium (4 oz or 125 g) red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups (11 oz or 300 g) cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) feta cheese, diced
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried thyme
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, and thyme in a medium bowl.
- 2Add the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- 3Thread vegetables alternately with feta cheese onto skewers.
- 4Set your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 5Arrange the vegetable skewers in the air fryer basket. Cook for 15 minutes.
- 6Transfer to a serving dish.
- 7Serve and enjoy.