- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 g) dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground lemon pepper
- 4 (4 oz. or 125 g) halibut steaks
- 1In a glass bowl, whisk together olive oil, parsley, leomn juice, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- 2Add the halibut steaks in a shallow glass bowl and pour the marinade over the fish. Turn to coat all sides. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, turning a couple of times.
- 3Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Remove halibut steaks from marinade. Place in the air fryer basket. Cook for 7 to 8 minutes or until fish is done.
- 5Serve and enjoy.