- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 ml) white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground cumin
- 1/2 medium (2 oz or 60 g) thinly sliced onion
- 4 (6 oz. or 180 g) lamb chops
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Get a resealable bag and put the vinegar, olive oil and all the spices in it. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Next, add the lamb and massage making sure to coat all sides with marinade. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- 3Set your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Remove the marinated lamb chops from the resealable bag into the Air Fryer basket.
- 5Cook the lamb chops in the Air Fryer for 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
- 6Transfer into a serving dish.
- 7Serve and enjoy.