- 4 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup (4.2 oz or 130 g) broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup (5 oz or 150 g) button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 medium (2 oz or 60 g) red bell pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 (1 oz or 30 g) shallot, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 1Whisk together the eggs and cheese. Season with cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- 2Add the vegetables. Mix well. Transfer into a lightly greased baking dish that can fit inside your air fryer basket.
- 3Preheat the air fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 4Cook for 20 minutes in the air fryer or until the frittata is set.
- 5Serve and enjoy.