- 2 cups (8 oz or 250 g) broccoli florets
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) baby carrots
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) snap or snow peas, trimmed
- 1 medium (4 oz or 125 g) yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium (4 oz or 125 g) red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 2Place all the vegetables into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
- 3Transfer into a baking dish that can fit into the Air Fryer basket. Cook for 15 minutes. Stir once during cooking.
- 4Leave in the Air Fryer for 5 minutes once cooked.